Simply create a TWO site account and you will automatically get advert free access for 5 days. You will NOT be asked for credit card or bank details. The advert free period starts automatically as soon as you register.
Sign up for your account
Note: Once your account is created you can follow the steps 2 and 3 in the box below at any time to extend your advert free access period.
A) £22.00 donation until 31st December 2024
B) £2.00 per month automatic PayPal payment indefinitely until cancelled
Donating amounts higher than above are most welcome and will help fund the development of the site further.
To make a payment follow the three steps below.
1) Create a TWO site account here
No credit card details are requested
2) Make a donation of your choice or set up a scheduled automatic (manual monthly payments of £2 will not qualify) monthly payment via PayPal
Use the link below to donate to TWO (Technimatch Ltd)
Donate to TWO
3) Send us your account name and email address assigned to it via Contact Us form
Please ensure you enter a valid email address so we can contact you to confirm your account has been given advert free access.
Your account should be updated within 7 days but it will usually happen on the day you register.
Once your account is updated the adverts disappear from the site if you have logged in on the device / PC you are using.
*Extra features are being added. Currently available:
- UKV zoom charts
- UKV bespoke chart plotter
- UKV regional charts (In development, but usable with regions currently covers: London and Home Counties, South west, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Lake District, Wales, Central England)
- ECM ensemble rain amount probability charts
- GEFS shorts (8 day charts which appear up to 90 minutes before the 16 day ones)
- Unrestricted access to the Central England Temperature analyser
Despite the pandemic and decline in advertising revenues during recent years I have continued to invest and develop the website which was set up in 2001.
During 2022 a fourth dedicated server was added and one of the existing three was increased in size to be able to offer more and better capabilities. In addition I also decided to subscribe to data feeds from the UK Met Office in order to be able to offer charts and data from the highly regarded UKV and MOGREPS-G computer models which they run.
None of this comes cheaply in either monetary or time terms. Nonetheless, I am committed to continuing to develop and improve the site through 2023.
Thank you for your ongoing support
The Weather Outlook site founder
You are subscribed to push notifications.
You are not subscribed.
Click the Notify Me! button and then Allow. You can stop them at any time.
Winter 2023-24 forecast issued
Winter 2023-24 third update
A cold end to November with a risk of snow?
Bonfire Night 2023 weather
More stormy weather and flooding?
Daily weather by email
Key forecast charts
See the Model inventory for the full list of model charts and data