Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
31 March 2023 17:12:46
ūüė≥ Surprised it‚Äôs gone up by that much. Although I think there‚Äôs one more minima to come and there may be some adjustment, so not expecting it to quite reach my 7c.¬†
Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
Col
  • Col
  • Advanced Member
01 April 2023 05:42:08
Originally Posted by: Caz 

ūüė≥ Surprised it‚Äôs gone up by that much. Although I think there‚Äôs one more minima to come and there may be some adjustment, so not expecting it to quite reach my 7c.¬†



I don't think we get adjustments anymore, the value we see is the actual running figure, and I could really do with a slight downwards adjustment right now!
Col
Bolton, Lancashire
160m asl
Snow videos:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3QvmL4UWBmHFMKWiwYm_gg
Gavin D
01 April 2023 13:27:54
Hungry Tiger
01 April 2023 13:49:56
Originally Posted by: Gavin D 

March confirmed as 7.0c despite the SSW

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/hadobs/hadcet/data/cet_mean_2023.txt 



Not bad I was 0.5C out. Quite close.
 
Gavin S. FRmetS.
TWO Moderator.
Contact the TWO team - twomoderationteam@gmail.com
South Cambridgeshire. 93 metres or 302.25 feet ASL.


Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
01 April 2023 14:05:39
Wow! ¬†I genuinely didn‚Äôt think it would quite make it but very pleased it did. ¬†Feeling a bit smug now.¬†ūüėõ
Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
Frank H
  • Frank H
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
01 April 2023 14:40:35
Final figure to 2 decimals is 7.03c so its congrats to Caz and Windy Willow who both predicted 7.0c.
Caz actually submitted her prediction 10 days before month end.
Wrightington, Wigan
Frank H
  • Frank H
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
01 April 2023 18:54:52
Table to March

caz             0.34
tierradelfuego 0.96
hippydave  1.22
artzeman   1.36
bolty          1.44
rickm         1.61
dingle rob 1.72
windywillow1.72
lanky         1.78
Gavin D     1.87
taylor1740 2.02
grandad     2.02
norseman  2.09
redmoons 2.13
kendalian  2.32
stomchaser 2.45
hungry tiger2.52
ap snowman 2.56
sussex snow magnet 2.76
scillydave   2.81
gusty         3.02
jacee          3.02
gezm          3.07
col              3.10
snowshoe  3.17
jmm2005    3.32
whether idle 3.34
frank h         3.78
sswd            4.02
surreyjohn   5.72
bertwhistle  6.43
Wrightington, Wigan
Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
01 April 2023 19:44:32
Originally Posted by: Frank H 

Final figure to 2 decimals is 7.03c so its congrats to Caz and Windy Willow who both predicted 7.0c.
Caz actually submitted her prediction 10 days before month end.

Wow! ¬†I can‚Äôt believe that! ¬†I came back from holiday, saw the output and thought I was a tad out! ¬†ūüėĀ
Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
01 April 2023 19:47:32
Originally Posted by: Frank H 

Table to March

caz             0.34
tierradelfuego 0.96
hippydave  1.22
artzeman   1.36
bolty          1.44
rickm         1.61
dingle rob 1.72
windywillow1.72
lanky         1.78
Gavin D     1.87
taylor1740 2.02
grandad     2.02
norseman  2.09
redmoons 2.13
kendalian  2.32
stomchaser 2.45
hungry tiger2.52
ap snowman 2.56
sussex snow magnet 2.76
scillydave   2.81
gusty         3.02
jacee          3.02
gezm          3.07
col              3.10
snowshoe  3.17
jmm2005    3.32
whether idle 3.34
frank h         3.78
sswd            4.02
surreyjohn   5.72
bertwhistle  6.43

Oh My! ¬†Three months in and I‚Äôm still up there! ¬†That‚Äôs never happened before! ¬†Take a good look everyone because it can‚Äôt last. ¬†These dizzy heights are sure to go to my head! ¬†I‚Äôm a happy bunny on white rabbits day! ¬†ūü§£
Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
01 April 2023 19:49:24
Oh! ¬†And well done Windy! ¬†ūüĎć
Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
Windy Willow
01 April 2023 21:16:20
Well done Caz¬†ūüĎć
119.4 m /391.7 feet asl
Sunny Dartford, NW Kent
ARTzeman
01 April 2023 21:27:54
Nicely done Cazwith your early post.




Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
GezM
  • GezM
  • Advanced Member
02 April 2023 14:37:09
Well done Caz. 0.34 out after 3 months is remarkable. Predicting early seems to be the way to go!
Living in St Albans, Herts (116m asl)
Working at Luton Airport, Beds (160m asl)
Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
02 April 2023 18:27:42
Originally Posted by: GezM 

Well done Caz. 0.34 out after 3 months is remarkable. Predicting early seems to be the way to go!

Thank you! ¬†Pure luck, I promise. ¬†I was going on holiday and had to submit my guess early! ¬†But I often think the end of month output throws people into wrong predictions. ¬†I wasn‚Äôt early this month but I didn‚Äôt look at the output either.¬†ūüĎć
Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
Users browsing this topic

    Ads