Saint Snow
16 June 2015 13:22:47

Possibly should be in the Football League thread, but read today that Sandro played all last season without a valid work permit. QPR deny that he's now been deported

Martin
Home: St Helens (26m asl) Work: Manchester (75m asl)
A TWO addict since 14/12/01
"How can wealth persuade poverty to use its political freedom to keep wealth in power? Here lies the whole art of Conservative politics."
Aneurin Bevan
haghir22
17 June 2015 06:18:39
Predictions for first game of the season for your club....?

Untd v Liverpool

We'll see at 9am.
YNWA
future_is_orange
17 June 2015 07:44:42

Originally Posted by: haghir22 

Predictions for first game of the season for your club....?

Untd v Liverpool

We'll see at 9am.

It has been often said that man u are given a favourable start...

Saint Snow
17 June 2015 13:50:41

Originally Posted by: future_is_orange 

It has been often said that man u are given a favourable start...

Isn't the accusation that they almost always get an easy last game? Usually at home, against one of the pre-season favourites for relegation?

Low & behold, this season, last game, you're at home to Bournemouth

Martin
"How can wealth persuade poverty to use its political freedom to keep wealth in power? Here lies the whole art of Conservative politics."
Aneurin Bevan
SEMerc
17 June 2015 14:38:57

I think it's time to call it a day regarding my interest in Tottenham Hotspur is concerned. It's bad enough signing Trippier, which now looks extremely likely.

Now I read (in the Grauniad) that we may make a bid for Shelvey.

Saint Snow
17 June 2015 15:39:37

Originally Posted by: SEMerc 

I think it's time to call it a day regarding my interest in Tottenham Hotspur is concerned. It's bad enough signing Trippier, which now looks extremely likely.

I'm just waiting to see what new & excruciating way we find to waste the £40m of Citeh's dirty petro-cash.

Knowing our utterly sh*t transfer strategy, we'll hand it all to Villa for Benteke

Martin
Aneurin Bevan
haghir22
17 June 2015 16:34:07

Originally Posted by: Saint Snow 

I'm just waiting to see what new & excruciating way we find to waste the £40m of Citeh's dirty petro-cash.

Knowing our utterly sh*t transfer strategy, we'll hand it all to Villa for Benteke

Saint...I couldn't agree more. It really does concern me what is going on if we have an opportunity to put £40mill back in the team and £30plus of it goes on Benteke....

With regards Shelvey, actually if he wasn't prone to the odd brain fart moment, I actually think he's a good footballer. Would rather have him in the team than Joe Allen.

YNWA
future_is_orange
17 June 2015 17:27:34

Originally Posted by: Saint Snow 

Isn't the accusation that they almost always get an easy last game? Usually at home, against one of the pre-season favourites for relegation?

Low & behold, this season, last game, you're at home to Bournemouth

Yes  yet again we are given an end of season walk over

future_is_orange
17 June 2015 17:30:00
Micah Richards.... would have thought he was worth a punt. Villa have got him on a free !! Best free signing ? Or is the best behind him?
Gooner
18 June 2015 12:14:14

I doubt that , its in your blood

Remember anything after T120 is really Just For Fun

Marcus
Banbury
North Oxfordshire
378 feet A S L

Saint Snow
19 June 2015 19:27:58

Andre Ayew signs for Swansea and proclaims "England is the right place for me to be." 

Martin
Aneurin Bevan
SEMerc
20 June 2015 01:17:15

So, Trippier signs for Spurs. Another 'Levy Special' by the looks of it. Buy 'em cheap, sell 'em at a profit.

Or perhaps?

1- Yedlin isn't deemed good enough yet and will go out on loan (Norwich?)

Or

2- Walker will be offloaded - Levy hoping that the medical team at Walker's next club won't notice anything untoward.

Gooner
20 June 2015 08:16:35

Cech to Arsenal.................a wise move from Wenger if it comes off

Marcus
Banbury
North Oxfordshire
378 feet A S L

Saint Snow
20 June 2015 09:27:45

1- Yedlin isn't deemed good enough yet and will go out on loan (Norwich?)

Surely not! SE Merc was proclaiming him proper class when you were signing him!!

Martin
Aneurin Bevan
future_is_orange
20 June 2015 12:13:27

Originally Posted by: Gooner 

Cech to Arsenal.................a wise move from Wenger if it comes off

Good business by Wenger and fair play to cech to want first team football.... hoped man u would sign him. But he wants to stay in London. No doubt we will pay more than we get for De Gea on a lesser keeper........no doubt spurs are waiting to cash in.

SEMerc
20 June 2015 12:55:12

Good business by Wenger and fair play to cech to want first team football.... hoped man u would sign him. But he wants to stay in London. No doubt we will pay more than we get for De Gea on a lesser keeper........no doubt spurs are waiting to cash in.

Vorm isn't for sale AFAIK.

future_is_orange
20 June 2015 15:59:56

Vorm isn't for sale AFAIK.

Funny ...I am sure woody is little more wise. Tho we did waste money on falcao n Di Maria has yet to prove himself.... still waiting on the marque signings for the pre season.

future_is_orange
21 June 2015 17:14:13
Bastian swine tiger heavily linked with Man U.. LVG rates him highly. Tho at 31 in August if we Can get him on the cheap why not. Top class player.
Gooner
21 June 2015 18:15:58

Bastian swine tiger heavily linked with Man U.. LVG rates him highly. Tho at 31 in August if we Can get him on the cheap why not. Top class player.

He is quality without a doubt but only a short term fix surely, in saying that Id be happy to have him at Arsenal

Marcus
Banbury
North Oxfordshire
378 feet A S L

Matty H
  • Matty H
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
21 June 2015 18:26:19

My interest in the Prem next season is thus:

ABC. 

Anyone But Chelsea.