Marigold
29 June 2011 06:39:56

Hi ledders, welcome to TWO  Any questions or problems, please just ask

Southern Yorkshire Dales

02 July 2011 12:34:44

Hello, I am Jason - Operator of Weeley Weather UK, A website and weather station providing live 24/7 Weather Conditions and Webcam serving the village of Weeley, Essex.

02 July 2011 15:23:27
Hi Jason, nice to see you on the TWO forums! I joined up myself just last month so I'm still a relative newbee too. :D

Cheers,
Graham
Marigold
02 July 2011 15:37:21

Welcome to TWO Jason and all the other new joinees

Southern Yorkshire Dales

Dustin64
06 July 2011 09:02:48
Hello all, looking forward to getting stuck in!
Marigold
06 July 2011 16:40:40

Hi Dustin, welcome to TWO

Southern Yorkshire Dales

Stuart R H
16 July 2011 14:26:16

Hi guys. I'm Stuart and I'm 22 years old. Back here after a loooong absence. Was a regular fixture in the TWO posting league many moons ago under the name StuartH (or Stuart H, I forget). Must've only been about 14 or 15 back then. The 'Stuart H' name still exists, but I've been unable to recover the password for some reason. It tells me my password has been emailed to me, but I get nothing in both my inbox and my spambox.

Have always been fascinated by all things weather (and even frightened by some things). Unfortunately, a weather-related career is something I ended up not pursuing. Instead, I'm at Edinburgh Uni studying Psychology. So really my knowledge of all things weather isn't all that extensive, though I will attempt to contribute where and when I can.

Must say I remember the old TWO forums swarming with activity most of the time, but these days it doesn't seem anywhere near that same level of activity. Anyone able to shed some light on why this is? That bloody sign-up process is probably partially to blame, haha.

Marigold
16 July 2011 19:42:03

Hi Stuart, welcome back to TWO I think you'll find the forum will start getting busy again as Winter approaches

Southern Yorkshire Dales

Snow Hoper
18 July 2011 09:50:02

Originally Posted by: Matty H 

Welcome

Oh look, Its a 'Welcome Matt'

Going to war over religion is like killing each other to see who has the better imaginary friend.

Home : Thorndon, Suffolk.
artdemole
27 September 2011 12:00:37

Hello every one.Just joined the site and 1st post was on the garden section.I am interested in weather as I like the wild life and countryside.Also use spotting scopes and a skywalker telescope for astronomy.So therefore clears nights are essential to viewing.Also post on Wild About Britain but here I can enjoy the weather.The next few days will be very welcome with the sunshine on its way.No doubt my mug shot will be on here soon.

CAPE-steve
29 September 2011 12:53:21
Hi! I used to post on WAB as well, usually in the water life section. I'm into wildlife and nature as well - luckily the peak district is just a stones throw away from me, so plenty of opportunities to birdwatch and walk around!

Romfordman
19 October 2011 18:36:57

Hi

As usual I've been loitering in the back, guesting along until Brian spoke about his "Winter comments"

Time to get back in the saddle..

Really enjoy my winter weather, find it hard to get interested in the "warm".

Also there always seems to be more time in the winter period to indulge as well, half because I want to, but also because I'm a bit of an outside person, but can't do a lot outside in the dark.

Bit of a wordy git am I, looking forward to some contentious conversations.

Richard
35m asl
No matter who you vote for the government always gets in
Marigold
19 October 2011 20:23:50

Welcome back Romfordman - winter really is on its way!

Southern Yorkshire Dales

artdemole
21 October 2011 14:01:21

Welcome back Romfordman.Plenty to see in a clear sky in the dark.Spotting can be done with a Telescope,Spotting scope as well as Binos.

BlackLab
22 November 2011 16:51:01
Hi folks, I'm a long time lurker. I did register a few years back (as HaarDeHaar) to post some snowy pics but have lost the login details.

Re-registered as I've just developed my first android app. It's an android front end for wetterzentrale. I can't see anything in the sign up details about advertising (and the CoC link seems broken), so I'll go ahead and post the link.

https://market.android.com/details?id=appinventor.ai_brianbalerno.WeatherModels 

Please delete and accept my apologies if this isn't allowed!
Marigold
23 November 2011 16:10:46

Hello BlackLab, welcome in your new non lurking form. Good luck with your app, I have an iPhone Wetterzentrale app, but your interface looks better I've checked with Brian if it's OK for you to link to your app page, someone will let you know if there is any issue with it. Hopefully the CofC will be fixed shortly.

Southern Yorkshire Dales

BlackLab
23 November 2011 17:05:44
Thanks Marigold!
artdemole
09 January 2012 17:06:11

Back again after log in problems.All ok now and posting after withdrawl symptons creeping up on me.

Irkutsk
15 January 2012 16:11:21

Hi, I'm Irkutsk, refugee from another site where the moderation takes pedantry to stratospheric levels... Simply intolerable. That said, I haven't posted on any weather forums for around a year so hopefully now I'll make the very occasional post here in between lengthy phases of lurking!

Marigold
15 January 2012 16:16:22

Hello Irkutsk and welcome to TWO - hopefully you'll be very happy here, any problems or questions just ask

Southern Yorkshire Dales