Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

107 Pages«<105106107
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
atom  
#2121 Posted : 16 May 2012 15:52:03(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

i'm off now to see what effect this has had on rawk...


edit lol i'm there for one minute and on the first page



"I actually feel sick. And after faking a sickie off work as well"
 
now there's a surprise

Edited by user 16 May 2012 15:55:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

britbob  
#2122 Posted : 16 May 2012 15:57:39(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Gone are the days when managers are given at least a few seasons to prove themselves. All about instant success these days. Though personally I think Dalglish was the wrong choice perhaps. Must admit, feel bad for him, he clearly wants the best for the club. I heard Rafa is waiting for a call!!!!

Edited by user 16 May 2012 16:01:46(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SEMerc  
#2123 Posted : 16 May 2012 16:03:14(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Originally Posted by: atom Go to Quoted Post


i'm off now to see what effect this has had on rawk...


edit lol i'm there for one minute and on the first page



"I actually feel sick. And after faking a sickie off work as well"
 
now there's a surprise


RAWK is well and truly going into meltdown. I haven't seen such a demonstration of public grief since Princess Diana died.


 


http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=293622.0

Edited by user 16 May 2012 16:06:07(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Online Saint Snow  
#2124 Posted : 16 May 2012 16:06:21(UTC)
Saint Snow

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 05/04/2006(UTC)
Posts: 46,073
Man
Location: St Helens

Posted this on the Prem thread:


 


Originally Posted by: Saint Snow Go to Quoted Post


Dalglish gone



I never thought he was the right man for the job in the first place, and thought Liverpool this season have been p***-poor. But now he's gone, I feel gutted.


He is such a Liverpool legend, and I hope he fell on his sword, rather than was given an ultimatum.


"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect."

Martin
Home: St Helens (26m asl) Work: Manchester (75m asl)
A TWO addict since 14/12/01
SEMerc  
#2125 Posted : 16 May 2012 16:15:20(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714


"Numb. How dare they? No manager, no DOF, no CEO, no doctor, no Head of Press, no stadium, no plan, no clue. Fu$k off."

 
britbob  
#2126 Posted : 16 May 2012 16:21:58(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Club and owners statement has been released. Looks like FSG decided his fate.

CAPE-steve  
#2127 Posted : 16 May 2012 16:23:03(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Wow, well count me genuinely surprised! I've laughed at Liverpool's dreadful season, but I didn't expect the owners to force him out.
CAPE-steve  
#2128 Posted : 16 May 2012 16:46:47(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Originally Posted by: Saint Snow Go to Quoted Post


Dalglish gone



I never thought he was the right man for the job in the first place, and thought Liverpool this season have been p***-poor. But now he's gone, I feel gutted.


He is such a Liverpool legend, and I hope he fell on his sword, rather than was given an ultimatum.



Nope, sacked. Booted out  Harsh given his status within the club.


Hilarious for outsiders though 

Offline Snow Hoper  
#2129 Posted : 16 May 2012 19:41:27(UTC)
Snow Hoper

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 06/04/2006(UTC)
Posts: 38,063
Man
United Kingdom
Location: Thorndon, Suffolk

I wonder if Fabio Capello will take charge of Liverpool


I hope he does, if only to stop him ending up at Chelsea

By the time you realise your parents were right, your kids already think that you're wrong!
Home : Thorndon, Suffolk.
Work: Around Bury St Edmunds.
SEMerc  
#2130 Posted : 16 May 2012 21:38:09(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

It may be Martinez, which could explain why FSG pulled the plug on 'King Kenny' now.


They may have bounced into their decision by the sacking of McCleish at Villa and Randy Lerner apparently sniffing arouund Martinez.

atom  
#2131 Posted : 17 May 2012 08:11:27(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Originally Posted by: SEMerc Go to Quoted Post


It may be Martinez, which could explain why FSG pulled the plug on 'King Kenny' now.


They may have bounced into their decision by the sacking of McCleish at Villa and Randy Lerner apparently sniffing arouund Martinez.



yes i wouldn't be surprised

Offline haghir22  
#2132 Posted : 17 May 2012 12:44:12(UTC)
haghir22

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 07/04/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,935
Man
Location: Epsom

Did something happen in my absence?


 


Do I see Britbob calling for the return of Benitez? Mmmm, I'm positve that I remember him being a rafa out merchant back in the day....? I'll see if I have any bandwagons in the garden I can roll your way to jump on BB.

YNWA
SEMerc  
#2133 Posted : 17 May 2012 12:50:02(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Originally Posted by: haghir22 Go to Quoted Post


Did something happen in my absence?


 


Do I see Britbob calling for the return of Benitez? Mmmm, I'm positve that I remember him being a rafa out merchant back in the day....? I'll see if I have any bandwagons in the garden I can roll your way to jump on BB.



Apparently (although I can't verify) there was a Liverpool fan outside Anfield yesterday saying that with Dogleash gone the club 'can't go back'


When asked who the new manager should be he said 'Rafa'

Offline haghir22  
#2134 Posted : 17 May 2012 12:51:00(UTC)
haghir22

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 07/04/2010(UTC)
Posts: 1,935
Man
Location: Epsom

For me, in a dreamworld it would be Guardiola or Mourinho. However neither of those are realistic, so from the bookies list of names I'd love to see Klopp given a go.


It's fair to say however that Rafa does have unfinished business and would he better with different owners and a budget? Still, I cant see JWHenry going backwards again, he's already employed and sacked one Liverpool legend, to do so again....

YNWA
Offline Matty H  
#2135 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:01:36(UTC)
Matty H

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 04/04/2006(UTC)
Posts: 65,240
Man
Location: Lost

Originally Posted by: SEMerc Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: haghir22 Go to Quoted Post


Did something happen in my absence?


 


Do I see Britbob calling for the return of Benitez? Mmmm, I'm positve that I remember him being a rafa out merchant back in the day....? I'll see if I have any bandwagons in the garden I can roll your way to jump on BB.



Apparently (although I can't verify) there was a Liverpool fan outside Anfield yesterday saying that with Dogleash gone the club 'can't go back'


When asked who the new manager should be he said 'Rafa'


Liverpool fan in thick a **** shocker
Yate, Nr Bristol


atom  
#2136 Posted : 17 May 2012 13:29:36(UTC)
Guest

Rank: Guest

Joined: 19/01/2010(UTC)
Posts: 6,714

Originally Posted by: haghir22 Go to Quoted Post


For me, in a dreamworld it would be Guardiola or Mourinho. However neither of those are realistic, so from the bookies list of names I'd love to see Klopp given a go.


It's fair to say however that Rafa does have unfinished business and would he better with different owners and a budget? Still, I cant see JWHenry going backwards again, he's already employed and sacked one Liverpool legend, to do so again....



I hope i'm not being disrespectful here, but why on earth would klopp want to join liverpool? i mean if guardiola and mourinho are unrealistic (which they are), why doesn't klopp fit into that bracket - he's not going to getm more titles at liverpool, and might not even get chams league football?!!


liverpool fans might not think martinez/rodgers and lambert are big enough, but for me they are realistic targets. perhaps rafa if the owners want to go back to a safe pair of hands

Offline David M Porter  
#2137 Posted : 17 May 2012 15:56:18(UTC)
David M Porter

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 03/08/2006(UTC)
Posts: 18,095
Man
Location: Lenzie, Kirkintilloch, Glasgow

Going to lock this thread now as the PL season has now ended- will move across to the classic forum shortly. Please use the new thread for season 2012/13 for further discussion.

Edited by user 17 May 2012 16:03:39(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

"Sometimes what we accept as the truth may not be the full story".
Hercule Poirot (David Suchet)
Users browsing this topic
107 Pages«<105106107
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Code of conduct

× FORUM Settings Posting League USER PHOTOS Sky Eye Camera Sky Eye Live Sky Eye Gallery MODEL CHARTS Arome Arpege ECM ECM ENS GEM GEFS GFS HIRLAM Icon Met Office UM Fax CFS GFSP