Solar Cycles
13 November 2010 09:08:11

John S2 wrote:

I appreciate that most of us are amateurs, but I would find this thread more interesting if posters could include a brief reason for their prediction eg La Nina, Solar, NAO trend, Atlantic SSTs, autumn synoptics or anything else. Also if looking at analogues (which most long range forecasters do) which years are considered to have had similar conditions.

At present I suspect that the solar driven(?) negative NAO trend will be the dominant factor in our sector of the hemisphere, but given that we will have La Nina rather than El Nino this winter I think it highly unlikely the cold will be as prolonged as last year. If I was making a prediction now I would go for a slightly below average CET overall.

Looking at strong La Nina winters of the past, I think the winter will be closer to 55/56 than the very mild 73/74 and 88/89. The synoptic pattern this September, for example, was not the type that typically precedes mild winters and other factors relating to decadal cycles make a 73/74 or 88/89 rather unlikely IMO.

For me John it's down to Solar impact, a negative PDO, and an exceptionally strong LA Nina. We have entered a new chapter in our climate, which happened over 3 years ago. We  have a Southerly tracking Jet, and sustained Northern blocking. This is all down too reduced solar activity IMO.

This La Nina will not be like previous ones, due solar impact. The Jet is starting to buckle as per forecast,and this is leading for pressure too rise to our North again. I feel this winter will be colder than last, and the depth of cold will be at it's most severe come February. 

heatandsnow
13 November 2010 10:29:05

Hi all, I'm new on this forum but have been on the metmonkey forum for afew months.

I have been eagerly watching the updates Brian Gaze has been posting on this coming Winter. And following his successes, I trust alot of what he says, and I agree with it! I think that this Winter will be colder than  last year, perhaps even colder than that of 1978/79. Things starting off in December dry, cold and snow showery in the East, then later on in the month showers from the East merging to form some hefty snow especially in the East, then tracking further West. January I feel will be the snowiest month, but we will get the most snow in the first part of February accompanied by the lowest temperature of the season (I think lower than last year) before something somewhat milder will come along with afew colder outbreaks. La Nina will play a big part near the beginning, bringing us settled, sool weather, there is low solar activity which always helps. I feel we now in a phase of cold Winter, either getting worse by the year, or this year will be the worst and then the next two like that of the last two. There is an icrease in polar ice, so anything coming from the North will be particularly potent! Ofcourse, this is just what I think COULD happen, and no way am I saying it certainly will!

heatandsnow

polarwind
13 November 2010 21:37:38

heatandsnow wrote:

Hi all, I'm new on this forum but have been on the metmonkey forum for afew months.

I have been eagerly watching the updates Brian Gaze has been posting on this coming Winter. And following his successes, I trust alot of what he says, and I agree with it! I think that this Winter will be colder than  last year, perhaps even colder than that of 1978/79. Things starting off in December dry, cold and snow showery in the East, then later on in the month showers from the East merging to form some hefty snow especially in the East, then tracking further West. January I feel will be the snowiest month, but we will get the most snow in the first part of February accompanied by the lowest temperature of the season (I think lower than last year) before something somewhat milder will come along with afew colder outbreaks. La Nina will play a big part near the beginning, bringing us settled, sool weather, there is low solar activity which always helps. I feel we now in a phase of cold Winter, either getting worse by the year, or this year will be the worst and then the next two like that of the last two. There is an icrease in polar ice, so anything coming from the North will be particularly potent! Ofcourse, this is just what I think COULD happen, and no way am I saying it certainly will!

heatandsnow

Welcome to TWO, heatandsnow.  You've stuck your head above the parapet here, - if your forecast doesn't work out.  If you don't try though, you'll never succeed. It's far too complicated for me.

"The professional standards of science must impose a framework of discipline and at the same time encourage rebellion against it". – Michael Polyani (1962)
"If climate science is sound and accurate, then it should be able to respond effectively to all the points raised…." - Grandad
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts". - Bertrand Russell
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
"A consensus means that everyone agrees to say collectively what no one believes individually.”- Abba Eban, Israeli diplomat
Dave,Derby
John S2
13 November 2010 22:26:38
I have noted that 4 different posters in this thread have said they think the coming winter will be colder than last year. This would be a quite exceptional event if it were to occur.
To put things in context, in the last 100 years only 8 winters were colder than 2010 in England and only one (1963) was colder in Scotland. We have to go back to 1941 and 1942 to find consecutive winters that were both as least as cold as 2010. Interestingly, all 3 winters 40/41/42 were colder than 2010 in England perhaps illustrating that factors causing cold winters can sometimes persist.
Solar Cycles
14 November 2010 10:46:36

John S2 wrote:

I have noted that 4 different posters in this thread have said they think the coming winter will be colder than last year. This would be a quite exceptional event if it were to occur.
To put things in context, in the last 100 years only 8 winters were colder than 2010 in England and only one (1963) was colder in Scotland. We have to go back to 1941 and 1942 to find consecutive winters that were both as least as cold as 2010. Interestingly, all 3 winters 40/41/42 were colder than 2010 in England perhaps illustrating that factors causing cold winters can sometimes persist.

We live in exceptional times John. Like I stated, our climate changed 3 years ago. With solar out put continuing to be low, then I see no reason for things to revert back to how they was any time soon. 

And I will go on record this early and say winter 2011/12 will be even colder. Globally temperatures are going to take a battering! 

roger63
14 November 2010 12:13:53

John S2 wrote:

I appreciate that most of us are amateurs, but I would find this thread more interesting if posters could include a brief reason for their prediction eg La Nina, Solar, NAO trend, Atlantic SSTs, autumn synoptics or anything else. Also if looking at analogues (which most long range forecasters do) which years are considered to have had similar conditions.

At present I suspect that the solar driven(?) negative NAO trend will be the dominant factor in our sector of the hemisphere, but given that we will have La Nina rather than El Nino this winter I think it highly unlikely the cold will be as prolonged as last year. If I was making a prediction now I would go for a slightly below average CET overall.

Looking at strong La Nina winters of the past, I think the winter will be closer to 55/56 than the very mild 73/74 and 88/89. The synoptic pattern this September, for example, was not the type that typically precedes mild winters and other factors relating to decadal cycles make a 73/74 or 88/89 rather unlikely IMO.

Would also be helpful if forecasters would nail there colours to the mast by giving an overall winter mean temperature and total rainfall.(before Nov 30th)

The Phiilip Eden figures are temp 4.5C rainfall 260mm

So far entries are roger63 3.5C,230mm:Essan 4.1C,210mm:JMW 4.6C,215mm.

roger63

heatandsnow
14 November 2010 19:52:20

Thank-you for making me welcome!

Brian Gaze seems to be getting excited with his coldest European Winter in the last 1000 years!

moomin75
  • moomin75
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
14 November 2010 22:45:22

Solar Cycles wrote:

John S2 wrote:

We live in exceptional times John. Like I stated, our climate changed 3 years ago. With solar out put continuing to be low, then I see no reason for things to revert back to how they was any time soon. 

And I will go on record this early and say winter 2011/12 will be even colder. Globally temperatures are going to take a battering

Is this the fabled Presutti 2012 Ice Age???

Witney, Oxfordshire
100m ASL
Solar Cycles
15 November 2010 09:51:06

moomin75 wrote:

Solar Cycles wrote:

John S2 wrote:

And I will go on record this early and say winter 2011/12 will be even colder. Globally temperatures are going to take a battering

Is this the fabled Presutti 2012 Ice Age???

Well he did bang the drum quite a lot regarding 2012.

But I put it down to a double dip La Nina, which is really going to drive global temperatures on a downward  spiral. This winter will be colder than the last, and I would say summer will fail to deliver much in the way of warmth for us. Next winter,  global temperatures will have a major impact on determining the depth of cold. 

15 November 2010 22:58:31

Howdy Folks, another newbie here.

Well things really are shaping up nicely for a sustained period of cold weather it would seem.

Personally I would like to wait another week before I get really excited about whether this sustained period of cold will be the herald of a cold and snowy winter, or if is more a taster of what might come early in 2011.

From what I have read , and from my own very limited experience I see one of two things happening for December

Forecast a:)

December begins with high pressure firmly established, with a North Easterly or Easterly feed across all areas of the UK, snow confined to the Eastern most areas , but some pushing inland especially around the midlands.

High pressure set to dominate right through the month, with all areas seeing snow at times, temperatures way below the average for the time of year, with the north hardly getting above zero as we hit mid month.

For the south a mixture of rain, sleet and snow, as areas of low pressure are driven over or near the south west of the United Kingdom southwards , snow more likely over the hills and away from the coasts , but as mid month approaches and the pool of cold air sets in then even here snow is likely from mid December onwards.

The far north East of Scotland could see some significant snow fall throughout December, and as we head towards the end of 2010 I can forsee blizzard like conditions and the winds start to pick up from the North East.

Northern Island is likely to see a battleground scenario taking place right over it's head, and I believe that it is here that the biggest snow falls are likely to take place

Forecast b:)

December starts off on average temperature wise, as the high pressure system that brought the cols snap at the end of November has been pushed east by a major atlantic low.

Winds over the West , South West and Ireland pick up to gale or severe gale force as the major low drifts eastwards, all areas seeing significant rain and temperatures nationwide begin to pick up, snow effects the east temporarily as the low meets the cold air before turning back to rain.

The north and East of Scotland see's some significant snow as cold air tries to make it's way south.

Mid December we see high pressure building once again, and a return to easterly driven weather, effecting the whole of the UK, the high becomes entrenched and we see many battle field scenario's taking place across different parts of the UK as altantic lows try but fail to push in..this lasting right through untl the eend of the month

Am i cheating by giving 2 possibilities..lol

LeedsLad123
16 November 2010 09:18:40
We could all see snow before November is out as high pressure moves in from Scandinavia, even London and the South-East. Fingers crossed!
Whitkirk, Leeds - 85m ASL.
Solar Cycles
16 November 2010 09:45:19

Over on Net Weather, I see Blast From The Past and Roger J have gone for a winter not too dissimilar  from mine! 

tallyho_83
16 November 2010 14:55:23
It is meant to get colder according to Net-weather, Weather Online, BBC monthly outlook, Met Office etc but how come the GFS 06z run shows milder weather!??

http://www.weathercharts.org/wetterzentraleGFSforecast.htm 
Home Location - Kellands Lane, Okehampton, Devon (200m ASL)
---------------------------------------
Sean Moon
Magical Moon
www.magical-moon.com

patricia
16 November 2010 15:36:58

LeedsLad123 wrote:

We could all see snow before November is out as high pressure moves in from Scandinavia, even London and the South-East. Fingers crossed!

Have all my finges and toes crossed for the South East

Solar Cycles
16 November 2010 15:39:57
http://www.weathercharts.org/wetterzentraleGFSforecast.htm 

The GFS always struggles with blocking patterns, it's great at spotting trends and dealing with Atlantic driven weather though!

Quozzle
16 November 2010 20:51:07

EML Recordings wrote:

Howdy Folks, another newbie here.

Well things really are shaping up nicely for a sustained period of cold weather it would seem.

Personally I would like to wait another week before I get really excited about whether this sustained period of cold will be the herald of a cold and snowy winter, or if is more a taster of what might come early in 2011.

From what I have read , and from my own very limited experience I see one of two things happening for December

Forecast a:)

December begins with high pressure firmly established, with a North Easterly or Easterly feed across all areas of the UK, snow confined to the Eastern most areas , but some pushing inland especially around the midlands.

High pressure set to dominate right through the month, with all areas seeing snow at times, temperatures way below the average for the time of year, with the north hardly getting above zero as we hit mid month.

For the south a mixture of rain, sleet and snow, as areas of low pressure are driven over or near the south west of the United Kingdom southwards , snow more likely over the hills and away from the coasts , but as mid month approaches and the pool of cold air sets in then even here snow is likely from mid December onwards.

The far north East of Scotland could see some significant snow fall throughout December, and as we head towards the end of 2010 I can forsee blizzard like conditions and the winds start to pick up from the North East.

Northern Island is likely to see a battleground scenario taking place right over it's head, and I believe that it is here that the biggest snow falls are likely to take place

Forecast b:)

December starts off on average temperature wise, as the high pressure system that brought the cols snap at the end of November has been pushed east by a major atlantic low.

Winds over the West , South West and Ireland pick up to gale or severe gale force as the major low drifts eastwards, all areas seeing significant rain and temperatures nationwide begin to pick up, snow effects the east temporarily as the low meets the cold air before turning back to rain.

The north and East of Scotland see's some significant snow as cold air tries to make it's way south.

Mid December we see high pressure building once again, and a return to easterly driven weather, effecting the whole of the UK, the high becomes entrenched and we see many battle field scenario's taking place across different parts of the UK as altantic lows try but fail to push in..this lasting right through untl the eend of the month

Am i cheating by giving 2 possibilities..lol

I really hope you are right in regards to your prediction of the colder weather arriving in mid-December, as I am away on a school German work exchange trip to Worms in the first half of the month! Could anyone else shed some light of the likelyhood of me being lucky with the timings? Although I realise it's likely to be cold there, it's always more special to have it when you're at home, especially so close to Christmas! And I'd be slightly scared about getting trapped in Germany if it snowed haha.

Anyway, back more on topic, I think that this winter will be another cold one, with the coldest weather mid-December to mid-January, and I'll go for a winter CET of 3.2. And I'm not actually sure if that's colder than last winter or not... Also this is pretty much all based on a guess, rather than any sound weather knowledge at all, so please be patient with me! I always lurk around on here and only posted a few times last year to post when it was snowing (I did very well for snow!)

So yeah, good luck everyone with their forecasts!

p.s. can anyone explain why the fog stayed around for all day today? Off topic I know, sorry!

TomC
  • TomC
  • Advanced Member
19 November 2010 13:12:29
Winter tyres now fitted
Robertski
19 November 2010 17:42:22

TomC wrote:

Winter tyres now fitted

Same here...

This guarantees a Mild winter.

moomin75
  • moomin75
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
20 November 2010 18:33:19

WINTER FORECAST 2010-11

OK well I've had a crack at winter forecasting for the last three winters, with varying degrees of success.

My success for the last two winters particularly has been really encouraging, and has made me keen to have another crack this year.

I will begin (as always) with a basic summary of how I expect each of the three winter months to pan out, followed by a more dedicated month-by-month forecast.

** Please note that the forecast is based on my own methods, including pattern matching from previous years and also a study of solar activity. I've also taken into account the development of La Nina in the Pacific. Feel free to comment on my forecast, but please don't rip me to shreds, because this is just something I do as a hobby, and I have enjoyed compiling this forecast as always***

OK, so starting with a basic summary of how I expect the winter to pan out.

I believe that once again we are in for a colder than average winter, and in fact possibly the coldest winter since 1962/63.

I do not believe it will as cold as that famous year, but I believe there will be many significant cold outbreaks – with much of the coldest weather affecting the north and north east of the UK.

Conversely, areas in the south and west will experience closer to average conditions at times.

I do expect a couple of brief milder interludes, particularly in the south and west, with temperatures rising to above average here at times, particularly later in the winter.

DECEMBER 2010

December will start on a bitterly cold note with strong north to north-easterly winds predominating.

The first week of the month will see areas of low pressure undercutting a block to our north east, bringing spells of rain/sleet and snow to many areas of the south.

Further north, closer to a large cell of high pressure over Scandinavia, it will be exceptionally cold at times, though more settled with snowfall more in the way of showers rather than prolonged snow.

I feel that the first seven days will see maximum temperatures range from -5 in the north to around freezing in the south – perhaps a little milder in the extreme south west.

During the second week, a deep area of low pressure in the south west will attempt to push north and east into the block of cold air.

This has the potential to bring blizzard-like conditions at times with the chance of significant snowfall in many areas.

In the north, more settled with sunshine and snow showers at times, and remaining bitterly cold here.

Temperatures will range between -6 in the north to +4 in the extreme south west.

Overnight, we could easily see temperatures plummet to exceptionally low values, particularly across the snowfields – possibly as low as -25 in the highlands of Scotland – so close to record-breaking low temperatures.

The third week will, I believe, see a change to slightly milder weather for a time as more areas of low pressure and frontal systems affect much of the UK.

December (13th-17th), The north of the UK will never really escape the cold conditions, although it will get slightly milder here with spells of sleet and snow at times as the frontal systems make inroads.

Temperatures will be in the range of 2 or 3 degrees in the north to perhaps double figures briefly (10 degrees) in the south west, so at least it will be mild here.

In the week running up to Christmas (20-24th) I believe we will see a gradual settling down of the weather as an area of high pressure builds across France and the Low Countries.

This will bring cooler, drier and more settled weather, though with a fair amount of fog and frost.

Some of this fog could linger all day in prone areas (such as the Vale of York), leading to quite depressed temperatures in these areas.

However, there will also be some spells of winter sunshine, making for a crisp and seasonal feeling in the run-up to Christmas.

Temperatures will range between 2 degrees in the north to 8 in the far south, though maybe struggling to rise above freezing where fog lingers.

Temperatures overnight will plummet well below freezing in many areas, with sharp frosts likely nationwide.

At present, I think that Christmas will remain relatively settled, although the area of high pressure may begin to retrogress into the north Atlantic.

This will result in winds turning more northerly, particularly across the north.

Instability in this pattern could lead to the outbreak of wintry showers across northern areas, possibly with some snow on the highest ground of Scotland and Northern England.

But generally, I expect Christmas Day to be bright and dry, if rather on the cold side. Temperatures ranging from 3 degrees in the extreme north to 6 or 7 in the south.

Night-time temperatures will drop below freezing nationwide, ranging from -6 to -3 degrees.

The final week of December sees the high continue to retrogress out into the Atlantic, leading to a northerly interlude.

Showers will become more widespread, with the continued possibility of snow in some areas, particularly on northern and eastern facing coasts.

Much of the south will remain dry, with showers few and far between here.

Temperatures will be in the range of 3-7 degrees nationwide.

Overall, I expect December to come out with a below average CET and average rainfall.

JANUARY 2011

I expect the New Year to dawn on a fairly settled note in the south, though with further showers of rain, sleet or snow across northern most areas. However, the area of high pressure in the Atlantic will topple back into the UK, leading to a run of westerly winds and a more unsettled and mild regime briefly.

However, a strong build of higher pressure over Scandinavia will start showing its influence in the second week, which will bring, I believe, bring the chance of a UK-wide cold event once again.

So the first week of January will see north or north westerly winds continuing, feeding showers into the northwest. These showers will continue to have a somewhat wintry flavour, particularly over higher ground.

As the area of high pressure in the Atlantic topples back over the UK, this will cut off the showers briefly during the second half of the first week and temperatures will recover slightly.

I believe temperatures will range between 4 degrees in the north to 8 in the south, possibly rising to above-average values of 10-12 during the latter part of the first week.

At this point, I anticipate a large anticyclone over Scandinavia to begin to exert an influence, as areas of lower pressure skirt along the south of the country with a southerly-tracking jet.

Initially these areas of low pressure will deliver more wind and rain, particularly from the midlands southwards.

Winds will be south westerly to westerly at first with temperatures around or just above average.

Further north under more of a high pressure influence, conditions will settle down and become quite cold as the Scandinavian High takes control.

Temperatures during the second week will range from around 1-3 degrees in the north to above-average 9-12 in the south.

I believe the Scandi block will start to really exert its influence in the third week as areas of low pressure begin to undercut the high.

Winds will be more from an easterly quarter and temperatures will become below average to perhaps well below average in many areas.

As areas of low pressure bump into the colder air, precipitation will turn more wintry in nature, even across low ground in the south.

Bitterly cold easterly winds will see maximum temperatures range from around freezing point in the north, to perhaps 2-3 degrees in the south.

With the active jet being diverted south of the UK, there is the chance of formation of channel low pressures, which will have the potential of delivery quite a significant snow event from the midlands southwards.

During the fourth week of January, I expect the Scandi High to continue to block the Atlantic to a certain extent, although it will perhaps sink slightly towards the Balkans area, leading to a change of wind direction into the south east.

This will, in turn, lead to drier conditions across the south, though still rather on the cold side.

With the air being drier though, significant spells of sunshine will make it feel quite pleasant out of the wind at times.

Across the north, there will be showers of sleet or snow at times, interspersed by spells of sunshine, but staying cold.

Maximum temperatures during the last week of January will range from around 2 degrees in the north to around 4 or 5 in the south.

Overall, I expect January to come out with a slightly below average CET and average rainfall.

FEBRUARY 2011

**Lower confidence for this month, and so I make no apologies for being a little more vague as the month goes on**

The last month of winter 2010-11 will start as January finished, with showers of rain/sleet or snow across the north and drier/brighter weather from the midlands southwards.

A deep area of low pressure will zip across northern-most areas during the end of the first week, leading to a brief, but potent northerly spell in its wake.

This northerly spell will not last too long as heights rise again to the south, bringing a spell of more zonal and mild weather towards the middle and end of the month and possibly an early end to winter here.

So the first week of February will begin quite unsettled across Scotland and northern England. Showers of rain or sleet (snow on the hills) will make it feel quite miserable here, although in the south with sunnier skies, it will be rather pleasant in lighter winds from the south or south east as a mid-latitude high continues to block weather systems coming in from the west.

But it will be all change as a potent Atlantic storm does its best to smash the block.

A deep area of low pressure will zip across northern most areas.

Bumping into our cold air, this will bring heavy spells of snow in Scotland and high ground in northern England. Coupled with gale-force winds, there will be blizzard-like conditions at times, especially on exposed northern and western facing coasts and hills.

Some of this rain will fall as snow across the highest ground further south.

It will also be very windy in the rest of England and Wales, with gale force north-westerly’s and spells of rain or snow from frontal systems.

Temperatures will range from between 2 or 3 degrees in the north to 8-10 degrees in the extreme south during this period.

With a strong jet more directly affecting the UK, this area of low pressure will move fairly swiftly, and in its wake, we will see this brief northerly outbreak.

Strong to gale-force northerly winds will penetrate nationwide, and it will feel bitterly cold at times.

Showers of sleet or snow, initially affecting northern areas, will also begin to penetrate further south on increasing northerly winds.

Some of these snow showers will reach as far south as the Midlands, blown along on strong northerlies.

As is always possible in an unstable airstream, this may lead to the formation of small polar low pressure areas, which could serve to pep up the wintry precipitation.

Temperatures will range from around freezing in the north to 3 or 4 degrees in the south, but feeling much colder than this with the addition of the wind-chill factor.

Overnight we will see sharp and penetrating frosts with temperatures ranging from -5 to -2 degrees.

Height rises to the south will begin to cut off the northerly outbreak during the third week of February as winds turn more westerly again.

This will, I believe, lead to a much milder and settled third week, with some areas in the south beginning to feel particularly mild for the time of year.

In the north, however, you will still be influenced by north-westerly’s, so colder and more unsettled here.

Areas from the north of England southwards will become quite settled, though rather cloudy, but temperatures will rise markedly, perhaps getting back into the very mild category at times.

I believe these will range from around 4 or 5 degrees in the extreme north, to perhaps as high as 13 or 14 in the south west.

The final week of February will see a continuation of milder weather across the south; though will spells of rain likely at times.

The height rises to the south will continue, with an area of high pressure from the Azores bringing much milder weather in across the whole country.

There will be frontal systems crossing the country at times, bringing showers or longer spells of rain, but also some drier and brighter interludes.

I believe we will see an early start to spring-like conditions in the south of the UK as winds from the south west push temperatures into the mild to warm category towards the end of the month.

In any sunnier spells, temperatures in the south could reach 12 to 14 degrees quite easily, possibly higher in places.

Even in the north, the weather turns much milder, heralding a taste of spring across northern England and southern Scotland.

Showers or longer spells of rain here at times also, but daytime temperatures ranging from 6-10 degrees.

Overall I expect February to come out with average temperatures and average to above average rainfall.

That's all folks. I hope you enjoyed reading this. I've taken many, many weeks compiling this forecast. It may be right, it may be wrong (or it may be something in between).

I've had a decent success rate over the last three years, and so hopefully it will continue this year too.

My overall summary is a winter that will prove memorable in its severity and longevity.

There will be one or two mild spells, but generally a bitterly cold winter will predominate, with overall precipitation being around about the average for winter nationwide.

The overall CET for this winter will be (in my opinion) below to well-below average, but not withstanding a couple of mild spells along the way.

I believe we are in a new era – a “post-modern” winter if you like. The continued solar minima has made a big impact on our climate, and I feel that more winters like this are on the cards.

At times, what we may see this winter will make last winter seem fairly benign, particularly in the north and east, which has the POTENTIAL to see the coldest winter in decades.

For what it’s worth, I expect to see a quick recovery towards the end of February, with possibly an early start to spring, with March being warmer and drier than average, possibly heralding a warmer spring in general.

Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed compiling it.

Cheers guys.

Moomin.

Witney, Oxfordshire
100m ASL