Oh dear, Ferguson on the phone to the F.A. complaining about how this game didn't go according to the pre-match script.
Liverpool coasting I assume, seems hard to believe that their present position etc can be regarded in a positive light.
I bet Roy is happy after that, Liverpool, seem for all their much vaunted players, really quite ropy, imitating Spurs is never a good idea.
Yep, I bet Roy is feeling quite smug after that. I wonder what excuses Dalgish and co will have for yet another loss! He just seems completely out of touch with the game.
Edited by user 22 April 2012 17:02:24(UTC)
| Reason: Not specified
I wonder how much Dalglish will spend next year if he's still in charge, which no doubt he will be!
Wolves down, who will be joining them, I wonder?
If what is said is true and Dalglish did have the final say, I wouldn't even give him 10p.
I'd love to start a 'Woy for England' campaign. Problem is, I want to get rid of 'Arry.
I know and 'Arry gets paid compo. So either way, 'Arry will be rewarded for failure.
Also, rumours that 'Arry and Adebyor have fallen out, with 'Arry reportedly intending not to play him again this season. We shall see if it's cobblers or not. Walker and Lennon also reportedly involved. This all happened last week, apparently.
Edited by user 22 April 2012 18:40:36(UTC)
| Reason: Not specified
Harry took a team dwindling in relegation zone... to champ league football and playing some really good stuff. Lets face it Spurs have won jack tulipfor years apart from the odd cup. Albeit recent form has been poor but Harry has done well.
Harry took a team dwindling in relegation zone... to champ league football and playing some really good stuff. Lets face it Spurs have won jack [censored]for years apart from the odd cup. Albeit recent form has been poor but Harry has done well.
At the end of the day it matters not what you think or I think. The reality is he likely won't be starting next season at THFC.
If the rumours from inside WHL are true - and they are seemingly good sources - part of the problem is there is no plan B and 'Arry employs the same old ideas and training methods. So, in that sense, he is the ideal candidate for the dinosaurs at the F.A.
The joke is I wouldn't be able to verify these rumours anyway because my contact at WHL is too high up in the organisation and all the s%it supposedly flying about is happening further down the food chain.
A number of Spurs fans are now turning on him because of the way he has been disrespecting certain players while bigging up others. They are beginning to see through the old bollocks that 'Arry's man mangement skills are second to none. He should keep his opinions regarding his players private.
FWIW there's an ongoing poll (on the THFC board I use) about 'Arry. Voters are given three options 1- Give him another chance; 2- Sack him immediately and 3- Sack him in the summer.
What's interesting is not the fact that only 20 percent would give him another chance, but that the other 80 percent includes people who would normally support 'Arry till the day they die (well, slight exaggeration) but have now thrown in the towel.
The problem with 'Arry is that it's always someone else's fault, never his own. He bemoans the lack of depth in the squad (in part due to injuries) without mentioning the number of players we have out on loan at the moment - players he was obviously happy to see elsewhere for whatever reason.
Walker is a case in point. There's no way he would have won young PFA player of the year had his fellow professionals voted say two weeks ago. And why? Well because he has gone off the boil in recent weeks. Redknapp has played him into the ground due to there being no obvious cover for him. He doesn't trust Smith (he pretty much said as much on Saturday), though we do have Corluka. Oh wait.....he's on loan to Leverkusen. Doh!!!!!!!!!
Only one club has achieved fewer points over the last 10 weeks than Spurs - and they were relegated yesterday. A truly absymal state of affairs.
Edited by user 23 April 2012 10:48:27(UTC)
| Reason: Not specified
It's always the first thing I look at before any key game - Forget the teamsheet - Who's the ref? So I'm pleased to say that for the upcoming Manchester clash Messr's Atkinson, Foy, Mason, Dean, and lately, Halsey, along with United's twelth man Howard Webb have all been avoided. The usually dependable Andre Marriner has got the fixture, so let's hope that come Monday evening, it will be the football under discussion, rather than the ref - and oh what a change that would make, or, am I hoping for too much?
Just noticed that Bolton have beaten Aston Villa away 2-1
Relegation race is really heating up now
Well it's the weekend again (well almost), so are Spurs going to lose again
Swansea are 2-0 up already against Wolves
Wigan 2 up against Newcastle. Keep it up.