Global Warming
03 July 2021 07:40:58

Saint 

PS - GW, a tiny point of order: I was sitting in 10th last month and am up to 7th wrote:

Yes, it might be worth checking the latest table. I noticed a certain person in 22nd place has reduced their overall anomaly by about 0 5C this month and has jumped 14 places as a result.  Perhaps there was another correction to their results?

I made an error in last month's table with marting's figures which is why he has jumped up a large number of places this month to correct the error. He didn't really climb 14 places based on the correct data, but he did relative to the table I published last month.

GezM
  • GezM
  • Advanced Member
03 July 2021 13:38:42

Originally Posted by: Global Warming 

I made an error in last month's table with marting's figures which is why he has jumped up a large number of places this month to correct the error. He didn't really climb 14 places based on the correct data, but he did relative to the table I published last month.

Makes sense.  Cheers Global and thanks for your continuing hard work on this competition. 

Well done to Whether Idle on his perfect prediction laughing

Living in St Albans, Herts (116m asl)
Working at Luton Airport, Beds (160m asl)
GezM
  • GezM
  • Advanced Member
03 July 2021 13:43:48

Originally Posted by: Global Warming 

Makes sense.  Cheers Global and thanks for your continuing hard work on this competition. 

Well done to Whether Idle on his perfect prediction laughing

Living in St Albans, Herts (116m asl)
Working at Luton Airport, Beds (160m asl)