ktaylor
  • ktaylor
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
03 September 2019 06:17:07

Overnight low of 13.3c. Currently cloudy 15.4c. Humidity 83%. Dew point 13.0c. Rain last 24hr 0.0mm. Wind nil. Air pressure 1024.3mb

Come on you spurs
Save ryarsh stop the quarry
https://www.ryarshprotectiongroup.com 
Skreever
03 September 2019 06:38:38
Sunny and clear

Wind nil

Temp 7.5C
Veteran of winter of 62/63
By Scapa Flow, Orkney
AJ*
  • AJ*
  • Advanced Member
03 September 2019 08:02:09

Low cloud cover, light W breeze, dry.

16.4*C (minimum 14.7*C at 2.00pm); 76%RH.

1022.0mb rising slightly.

Yesterday still felt very summery with a maximum of 21.6*C in the shade, and strong sunshine (in the morning, at least).  Quite a high overnight minimum thanks to the cloud cover which came over during yesterday afternoon.

Angus; one of the Kent crew on TWO.
Tonbridge, 40m (131ft) asl
POD
  • POD
  • Advanced Member
03 September 2019 08:09:14

Light rain shower

15.6c

1024.0mb rising

Pat, Crawley Down, West Sussex.
ARTzeman
03 September 2019 08:42:05

Overcast. Light Drizzle

14.6c. Humidity 90% Rh

1024 hPa WSW Breeze 3.5 mph

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
tallyho_83
03 September 2019 09:28:54
Just put laundry out to dry and then it started drizzling!! heavy annoying drizzle!!

Least it's only a light shower!! +19c
Home Location - Kellands Lane, Okehampton, Devon (200m ASL)
---------------------------------------
Sean Moon
Magical Moon
www.magical-moon.com

bradders
03 September 2019 10:03:43

Mostly cloudy with a few sunny intervals in a SW breeze.

Temp 18.4C

Overnight low 12.7C

Pressure 1021mb.

Eric. Cheadle Hulme, Stockport.
ARTzeman
03 September 2019 11:46:35

The very light drizzle has stopped. The sun appears at intervals. 17.0c.

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
idj20
03 September 2019 13:14:33

While there has been a fair bit of cloud so far today, there were also some sunny breaks - especially right now and is still staying bone dry with my lawn turning brown again.

The current 20.3 c does feel fairly cool & fresh with the 65% h & 13 c dp under a mod onshore-type SW breeze.

Folkestone Harbour. 
johncs2016
03 September 2019 14:26:54
It's been a few days since I last reported anything here and the reason for that is because the weather has been so bland and boring here there hasn't even been anything which has been worth reporting. After all, it does get a bit repetitive and boring after all if I am only reporting that same old theme of constant grey skies, virtually no rainfall and very little sunshine all the time and that is exactly what the last couple of days has been like here.

The reason why I am writing this just now is because we finally at long last, have something going on with our weather as I can report that it has been raining here in Edinburgh for the last hour or so.

Even at that though, we're still not getting any sort of rainfall totals with that which are all that exciting and a total of just 0.6 mm of rain has been recorded for today so far at Edinburgh Gogarbank, along with the rather measly total of just at least 0.2 mm at the botanic gardens in Edinburgh.

In addition to that, the sunshine totals have been very disappointing after that rather sunny first day of this month. The really abysmal total of just 24 minutes of sunshine was recorded for the whole of yesterday at Edinburgh Gogarbank and so far today as at Edinburgh Gogarbank just a further 24 minutes of sunshine has been recorded all together.

Meanwhile, the temperature at 2pm this afternoon was around 17°C which is actually warmer than what it was during yesterday here in Edinburgh.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.
johncs2016
03 September 2019 19:48:11
The rain from earlier on has cleared away, but it has been another really dismal day overall and in the end, the really abysmal total of just 24 minutes of sunshine was recorded for the whole of today at Edinburgh Gogarbank with nothing at all in that department since 11am this morning.

That is a total of just 48 minutes of sunshine over the course of the last two days which means that over that period of time, we haven't even managed to muster up an hour of sunshine in total which is very disappointing indeed after that much sunnier first day of this month which we experienced.

Today's rainfall totals haven't been spectacular either though, but a total of 1.2 mm of rain has now been recorded for today so far at Edinburgh Gogarbank as at 8pm this evening along with 1.6 mm at the botanic gardens in Edinburgh. This means that today will now as a result, go down as the first official rain day of both this month and this autumn at both of those stations.

Today's maximum temperature at Edinburgh Gogarbank was a reasonably warm 17.5°C and as at 8pm this evening, the temperatures are refusing to drop which means that the temperature at that time was still around 15°C.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.