Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages«<567
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Offline Bertwhistle  
#121 Posted : 06 October 2019 14:12:56(UTC)
Bertwhistle

Good shout SC.

I love this game.

Bertie, Itchen Valley.

Remember Finlake!

Offline Whether Idle  
#122 Posted : 06 October 2019 19:42:54(UTC)
Whether Idle

Man

Thanks for all the info GW.  We await the October predictions with interest.

With model watching its as much about remembering to forget things as it is forgetting to remember.
Offline Global Warming  
#123 Posted : 21 October 2019 19:24:05(UTC)
Global Warming

Here are the maximum UK temperatures for each day in September. There is currently an issue with the uploaded Daily Weather Summary at the Met Office Digital Library which means the data is only shown up to 22 September at present. I have flagged this with the library but in the meantime they have provided me with a copy of the full file. So here is the data.

We did have one date record this month (highlighted in red) on the 22nd. In fact the date record for the 22nd was easily the lowest of the month so was a bit of an anomaly. Despite breaking the record by 1.4C this year the 22nd remains the lowest maximum date record in September.

Table 1

Chineham, Basingstoke, Hampshire, 86m asl
Offline Bertwhistle  
#124 Posted : 23 October 2019 17:21:08(UTC)
Bertwhistle

Originally Posted by: Global Warming Go to Quoted Post

Here are the maximum UK temperatures for each day in September. There is currently an issue with the uploaded Daily Weather Summary at the Met Office Digital Library which means the data is only shown up to 22 September at present. I have flagged this with the library but in the meantime they have provided me with a copy of the full file. So here is the data.

We did have one date record this month (highlighted in red) on the 22nd. In fact the date record for the 22nd was easily the lowest of the month so was a bit of an anomaly. Despite breaking the record by 1.4C this year the 22nd remains the lowest maximum date record in September.

Table 1

Thanks GW; still interesting to read. That blue 18 on 9th- remind me; is that an all time lowest national max?

Bertie, Itchen Valley.

Remember Finlake!

Offline Global Warming  
#125 Posted : 23 October 2019 18:46:00(UTC)
Global Warming

Originally Posted by: Bertwhistle Go to Quoted Post

Thanks GW; still interesting to read. That blue 18 on 9th- remind me; is that an all time lowest national max?

No that just signifies the lowest maximum recorded this year in September. I normally just highlight the highest and lowest readings for the month in orange and blue. Anything in red is a date record high.

Chineham, Basingstoke, Hampshire, 86m asl