Essan
23 April 2011 09:23:42

Originally Posted by: Stephen Wilde 

WUWT has been known to make mistakes but they soon get ignored in the comment section.

Corrected   

Of course the thing with blogs is that there is no reason whatsoever to even consider facts or truth - but if you tell people what they want to hear, you can convince them of anything

Andy
Evesham, Worcs, Albion - 35m asl
Weather & Earth Science News 

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job - DNA
Solar Cycles
23 April 2011 11:29:49

Originally Posted by: Essan 

WUWT has been known to make mistakes but they soon get ignored in the comment section.

Corrected   

Of course the thing with blogs is that there is no reason whatsoever to even consider facts or truth - but if you tell people what they want to hear, you can convince them of anything

Can we include the IPCC in that as well! 

AIMSIR
23 April 2011 17:52:44

Originally Posted by: Solar Cycles 

Corrected   

Hi SC.

I really don't think we could include the IPCC as a blog site.

But I do think they want to hear some of the things they are listening out for, rather than taking a neutral approach.imo.

I'll probably get bashed for even questioning the ethics of the IPCC.Honest as I belive they are.

But mabey needing to be a bit more open to unconventional science for want of a better expression.

Solar Cycles
24 April 2011 08:06:12

Originally Posted by: AIMSIR 

Originally Posted by: Solar Cycles 

Corrected   

Hi SC.

I really don't think we could include the IPCC as a blog site.

But I do think they want to hear some of the things they are listening out for, rather than taking a neutral approach.imo.

I'll probably get bashed for even questioning the ethics of the IPCC.Honest as I belive they are.

But mabey needing to be a bit more open to unconventional science for want of a better expression.

Aye, I was being a litle mischievous Aimsir, though I agree entirely on your point regarding the IPCC. Too political for it's own good IMO!