Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login. New Registrations are disabled.

Notification

Icon
Error

32 Pages«<303132
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SEMerc  
#621 Posted : 31 May 2017 10:31:49(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Saint Snow Go to Quoted Post

Liverpool sources reporting that we've pulled out of the race to sign Ryan Sessegnon, as Spurs have all but tied this up. Top prospect. Diappointing that both Walker & Rose seem to be leaving you, though.

Another one-time hot prospect - Dominic Solanki - has joined Liverpool from Chelsea. His advancement's stagnated this last year, but how much of this is to do with his refusal to sign a new Chelsea deal is the question - and Conte in his first season found himself chasing the title so kept a very similar team as much as he could.

Elsewhere, Aubameyang joining PSG for £70m. Very good player, but he's 28 now and a player that heavily relies on speed so that's one big fee.

Walker is certainly going; but then again he has been overshadowed in recent weeks by Trippier. I wouldn't bet against Trippier taking Walker's job in the England team longer term. It will be an interesting competition between those two and Clyne.

I don't think Rose will go - he has an excellent relationship with Pochettino and regrets the fact he wasn't his manager earlier in his career. Besides, he's injured at the moment. I think it's nothing more than paper talk.

As for Sessegnon, he is the one player I'd love us to sign. I see him as a black Bale - being able to play LW as well as LB