Hazy Days
05 January 2016 07:17:03
Yes Marigold, words of wisdom. The weather can make fools of us all. I have learnt that. πŸ˜‰
Sharp Green Fox
23 February 2016 14:39:56
Hello and help. I am being a bit dense about a certain aspect of the Forum.

How do you manage to get the broken rectangular box around a comment you want to make a particular reply to. I have tried twice since becoming a member and the results have been awful and not like everyone else seems to be able to manage what to do.

Thanks

Roger Parsons
23 February 2016 15:08:54

Originally Posted by: Sharp Green Fox 

How do you manage to get the broken rectangular box around a comment you want to make a particular reply to. I have tried twice since becoming a member and the results have been awful and not like everyone else seems to be able to manage what to do.

Thanks

Hello SGF.

To the top RH corner of every post are 2 invisible "buttons". If you hover the cursor over them they show up.

One allows you the option to select a "quote" from the posting to which you want to reply, which then appears in the top of your reply window - and you add your reply below it.

Once you hit "post" it will appear in the dotted box, just as your quote does here. Give it a try.

Roger

RogerP
West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire
Everything taken together, here in Lincolnshire are more good things than man could have had the conscience to ask.
William Cobbett, in his Rural Rides - c.1830
Sharp Green Fox
23 February 2016 15:50:41

Originally Posted by: Roger Parsons 

Hello SGF.

To the top RH corner of every post are 2 invisible "buttons". If you hover the cursor over them they show up.

One allows you the option to select a "quote" from the posting to which you want to reply, which then appears in the top of your reply window - and you add your reply below it.

Once you hit "post" it will appear in the dotted box, just as your quote does here. Give it a try.

Roger

Thanks Roger.

I seem to becoming indebted to you, first with the bird feeder advice and now this!! Many thanks.

Marigold
23 February 2016 18:32:32

Welcome Sharp Green Fox - love your name!

Thanks Roger :)

Southern Yorkshire Dales

Roger Parsons
23 February 2016 21:00:13

Thanks Roger.

I seem to becoming indebted to you, first with the bird feeder advice and now this!! Many thanks.

Check your Inbox, SGF. Roger

RogerP
West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire
Everything taken together, here in Lincolnshire are more good things than man could have had the conscience to ask.
William Cobbett, in his Rural Rides - c.1830
Bertwhistle
23 February 2016 21:35:09

Thanks

Hello SGF

I had exactly the same question 3 months ago- clearly you've sorted it, but don't ever worry about asking; the TWO team and other posters are quick to sort out these queries and in my experience they never feel inconvenienced by it. As your know grows, ask away and you'll get loads of support!

Regards

Bertie

PS your recent guru is one to rely on!

Bertie, Itchen Valley.
'We'll never see 40 celsius in this country'.
Sharp Green Fox
02 March 2016 11:01:09

Originally Posted by: Marigold 

Welcome Sharp Green Fox - love your name!

Thanks Roger :)

Hello Marigold.

Sorry I missed this post (until now). The Sharp Green Foxes is a name of a quiz team I belong to. Hence the singular. The team is made up of the addresses where at the time we lived!

Marigold
03 March 2016 19:34:07

Hello Marigold.

Sorry I missed this post (until now). The Sharp Green Foxes is a name of a quiz team I belong to. Hence the singular. The team is made up of the addresses where at the time we lived!

I thought it was a reaction to Lazy Brown Foxes!

Southern Yorkshire Dales

Moki
10 July 2016 16:01:57
Hi just joined ,I'm Moki Abreviated from mokidugway ,I used to be on NW looking forward to being on hereπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Lassie23
10 July 2016 18:10:31

Hi everyone I'm Lassie23 nice to join your forum

Bolty
10 July 2016 18:14:46

Welcome to the forum Lassie and Moki!

Scott
Blackrod, Lancashire (4 miles south of Chorley) at 156m asl.
My weather station 
Lassie23
10 July 2016 18:52:59

Originally Posted by: Bolty 

Hi Bolty thanks for the welcome

Moki
10 July 2016 21:17:42

Originally Posted by: Bolty 

yep ,cheers bolty

Lassie23
11 July 2016 12:34:18

Hi moki nice to met you toocool

Moki
11 July 2016 15:30:17
We have met before I think .
ARTzeman
21 October 2016 13:23:41

Hi Lassie23 .. Nice to see you on here.....  

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
Triumph800
16 November 2016 01:50:09
Hi all,

Been lurking in here for a while, definitely a fan of winter and snow though! Gives me something to look forward to as I park my bike up for the winter.

Thought it was about time I registered!

Rob
Moki
24 May 2017 14:51:09
Hi it's moki some might know me ,looking forward to posting on here about weather and other stuff
Bolty
24 May 2017 14:53:37

Originally Posted by: Moki 

Hi it's moki some might know me ,looking forward to posting on here about weather and other stuff

Hello Moki nice to see you've returned :

Scott
Blackrod, Lancashire (4 miles south of Chorley) at 156m asl.
My weather station