Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
16 April 2021 04:58:32

Good morning.  Calm, clear and frosty.  -2.6c. 

Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
NMA
  • NMA
  • Advanced Member
16 April 2021 05:26:55
0C calm, clear and frosty again.
Vale of the Great Dairies
South Dorset
Elevation 60m 197ft
marco 79
16 April 2021 06:03:12
Largely cloudy after a clear night..frosty at 0.3c..on a min of -2.6c..calm ..1032mb
Home : Mid Leicestershire ...135m ASL
four
  • four
  • Advanced Member
16 April 2021 06:11:11
-4.1 clear and calm with hint of mist.
13th air frost this april
speckledjim
16 April 2021 06:33:03
Sunny, -2.3c
Thorner, West Yorkshire

Journalism is organised gossip
johncs2016
16 April 2021 06:39:12
This morning has started off with yet another official air frost here in Edinburgh, and it's just a pity that these ait frosts don't occur so easily during the winter these days, as that is when I would much rather be having them.

Nevertheless, today has also started off with our usual sunshine once again.

If anything, last night was actually slightly colder than the night before it, with an overnight minimum temperature of -1.6°C at Edinburgh Gogarbank.

Meanwhile, the temperature at 7am this morning was around -1°C here in Edinburgh.
The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.
Skreever
16 April 2021 07:22:25
Sunny and clear

Wind SSE light breeze

Temp 8.5C
Veteran of winter of 62/63
By Scapa Flow, Orkney
ARTzeman
16 April 2021 08:40:18

Sunny and just a few clouds. 0.8c earlier but now 6.7c. Humidity 65% Rh.

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
ARTzeman
16 April 2021 11:14:16

More cloud now. 9.5c.

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
cultman1
16 April 2021 11:42:36
cloudy very cool and 8 degrees!
idj20
16 April 2021 13:07:41

Fair with plenty of sunshine and only broken cloud. 11.1 c & 50% h but the mod NE breeze is taking the edge of it.

I don't mind this cool fresh feeling while still being spoilt by sunshine as well as staying bone dry as it is easy to get about without feeling like walking through treacle and it still get warm indoors without needing the heating on. I'll worry about wanting to break out the garden chair until May or June.

Folkestone Harbour. 
dagspot
16 April 2021 13:29:40
Mild, sunny with some cloud, light breeze. Temp 13dc
Neilston 600ft ASL
johncs2016
16 April 2021 20:28:40

Today has been mostly sunny here in Edinburgh as it always is at this time of the year these days (it's just a shame that the same thing never really happens here when we get to the summer which is when I would much rather be seeing these sunnier skies).

However, there has been more in the way of cloud during this evening which is something which we haven't seen for quite a while here. This means that today hasn't been quite as sunny overall, as other recent days.

Nevertheless, a total of 11.1 hours of sunshine was still recorded for today in the end at Edinburgh Gogarbank which means that a minimum total of just 2.6 hours of sunshine now needs to to be recorded for the whole of the last two weeks of this month, in order for this month to go down as being sunnier than average overall at that particular station.

Today was also slightly warmer than of late with a maximum temperature of 14.9°C at Edinburgh Gogarbank, although there's nothing very spectacular about that sort of temperature at this time of the year.

Meanwhile, the temperature at 9pm this evening was around 9°C here in Edinburgh.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.