Gavin P
  • Gavin P
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
28 March 2020 14:26:22

Hello folks

Here's the weather forecast for the week ahead - including the traditional written Thoughts

https://www.gavsweathervids.com/weather-forecast-for-the-week-ahead.php

A cold start followed by a recovery in temperatures later. Arctic blast next weekend?

Thanks as ever for your support and to Brian and the Mods for making it happen.

Keep safe and well.

Rural West Northants 120m asl
Short, medium and long range weather forecast videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GavsWeatherVids
ARTzeman
28 March 2020 16:07:21

Thank you, Gavin. Not going out weather. Just as well the virus is keeping us in.

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
johncs2016
28 March 2020 16:57:08
Thanks Gav.

It's a shame that you've had to close down the chat section on your own website for now, although this might mean that you have more time on your hands for being more active on this forum as a result.

These are very difficult times for all of us as this will no doubt affect not just your main weather channel, but also your Star Wars channel due to all of the cinemas being closed which means that I wouldn't imagine that there would be very much going on, on that front either which would allow to produce any content for that other channel.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that you are at the very least, doing your best to ensure that your main weather channel remains ongoing during these difficult times and so, I really hope that you can come out of the other end of that intact and that this current situation doesn't go on for too long.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.
AJ*
  • AJ*
  • Advanced Member
28 March 2020 17:53:58

Thanks Gavin.  (...milder doesn't really count )

Angus; one of the Kent crew on TWO.
Tonbridge, 40m (131ft) asl
idj20
28 March 2020 18:07:02

Cheers as always, Mr GP. Amazing how the big rain and gales has quickly become a distant memory, so that's one positive we can derive at present. 

Folkestone Harbour. 
Gavin P
  • Gavin P
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
29 March 2020 17:11:39

^^^^^

Thanks guys! 

John, yes I'm having to pause the chat on GWV website for the time being but the rest of the website will be carrying on as before. The YouTube channel will be unaffected and we'll continue to record and upload for as long as we can.

There's also going to be a couple of live streams every week on the YT channel probably lasting 30 minutes or so just to allow everyone within the GWV community to check in make sure we're all OK. Times and days to be announced.

Main reason that I've not uploaded to the Star Wars channel recently is that I've not had time. I've also been trying to let The Rise Of Skywalker and the utter shambles that is/was Disney's Sequel Trilogy sink in lol!

I will have to get some Star Wars videos done soon.

Thanks for your support.

Rural West Northants 120m asl
Short, medium and long range weather forecast videos @ https://www.youtube.com/user/GavsWeatherVids