four
  • four
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
18 January 2020 18:06:54

Just came across this looking through old files.
As often happens at the time you think "that's OK" then a while later it's more interesting.

ktaylor
19 January 2020 11:13:48

And now look where we are sunshine feeling warm. Plants sprouting everywhere amazing how weather can be so different different years but same time

Come on you spurs
Save ryarsh stop the quarry
https://www.ryarshprotectiongroup.com 
Saint Snow
21 January 2020 13:54:42

I forget a lot of snowfalls, and it's only when I'm skipping through our [stupidly extensive] library of photos uploaded from our phones that I think "oh yeah, that January wasn't snowless... we got 1cm that night, which was gone by the end of the next day" or something.

Martin
Home: St Helens (26m asl) Work: Manchester (75m asl)
A TWO addict since 14/12/01
"How can wealth persuade poverty to use its political freedom to keep wealth in power? Here lies the whole art of Conservative politics."
Aneurin Bevan
David M Porter
21 January 2020 18:28:06

Good photo, four. Thanks for sharing.

In my location, we had about 5-6 days in a row of fairly frequent snow showers from a cold NW airsteam for a few days in mid-January 2018. At the time, I remember thinking that it was the most snow I had seen here in any winter since the end of 2010, but what happened a little over a month later was something else.

Lenzie, Glasgow

"Let us not take ourselves too seriously. None of us has a monopoly on wisdom, and we must always be ready to listen and respect other points of view."- Queen Elizabeth II 1926-2022