Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
20 November 2019 04:02:21

Good morning. Calm and dry with patchy cloud. 1.4c

Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
roadrunnerajn
20 November 2019 06:13:32
Light/moderate wind from SSW, patchy rain with some heavier bursts, 8.9c.
Rain moved in at 14:00 yesterday and has parked over us.
Germoe, part of the breakaway Celtic Republic.
ARTzeman
20 November 2019 06:41:29
Light Cloud. Gentle Breeze
7·1 c. Humidity 81% Rh.

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
ktaylor
20 November 2019 06:52:28

Good morning overnight low of - 0.7c currently clear - 0.1c. Humidity 98%. Dew point - 1.0c. Wind chill 0.0c. Wind calm. Rain last 24hr 0.0mm 

Come on you spurs
Save ryarsh stop the quarry
https://www.ryarshprotectiongroup.com 
marco 79
20 November 2019 07:11:27
Mostly clear..light SE breeze..2.7c...1012mb
Home : Mid Leicestershire ...135m ASL
NMA
  • NMA
  • Advanced Member
20 November 2019 08:13:28

6C moderate SSE breeze with partial cloud.

Vale of the Great Dairies
South Dorset
Elevation 60m 197ft
Skreever
20 November 2019 08:31:25
Overcast, dry

Wind S fresh breeze

Temp 7.8C
Veteran of winter of 62/63
By Scapa Flow, Orkney
ARTzeman
20 November 2019 11:03:52

Cloudy with a few breaks allowing brief sunny spells. Dry.

7.8c. Humidity 65% Rh

1010 hPa  SE Breeze 10 mph. 

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
johncs2016
20 November 2019 11:30:35
There was another official air frost at Edinburgh Airport for a brief spell during last night as the temperature there dropped to -1°C but unlike on other recent nights, that was the exception rather than the rule as the temperatures refused to drop due to there being too much cloud which thus, brought about the return to the usual frost-free scenario at my other two local stations.

Last night's overnight minimum temperature was 0.2°C at Edinburgh Gogarbank and 1.9°C at the botanic gardens in Edinburgh, so last night was nowhere near as cold as what it has been been recently at any of my three local stations.

There was a little bit of rain during yesterday evening as well, but this amounted to just 0.6 mm at Edinburgh Gogarbank and 0.8 mm at the botanic gardens in Edinburgh.

As for today, there is a lot of medium level cloud around which is blotting out the Sun, but it is a bit milder than of late and the temperature at 11am this morning was around 5°C here in Edinburgh.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.
idj20
20 November 2019 14:34:00

Actually turning out to be a lovely day in terms of brightness with lengthy hazy sunny spells and varied high cloud. However, it is colder than yesterday with 6.5 c & 74% h currently (the peak was ironically at 12 am last night with 8.9 c) with a mod SE breeze adding to the chill.

Something of a continental feel to things but is doing an excellent job in shifting the dampness.

Folkestone Harbour. 
ktaylor
20 November 2019 16:18:52

It's been a lovely day here, slight breeze and some sunshine. Feeling chilly 4.7c. Clear skiy

Come on you spurs
Save ryarsh stop the quarry
https://www.ryarshprotectiongroup.com 
Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
20 November 2019 17:06:45

Calm, clear and sunny all day. Currently 2.3c

Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
POD
  • POD
  • Advanced Member
20 November 2019 17:36:31

Clear.

2.9c

1008.8mb falling

Pat, Crawley Down, West Sussex.
johncs2016
20 November 2019 23:58:42
Today was yet another non-descript and uneventful day in this most boring autumn on record in comparison with what it has been like throughout the rest of the UK.

There was a lot of cloud during today and in the end, nothing in the way of sunshine was recorded for today at Edinburgh Gogarbank. This makes today our 10th completely sunless day of this month and our 20th sunless day of this autumn.

Furthermore, we have now had more sunless days during this month than what we have had during any other month within this entire year, and that now even includes January.

Furthermore, today wasn't even the least bit cold either with today's maximum temperature at Edinburgh Gogarbank reaching 7.6°C.

In addition to that, the temperatures aren't really dropping by much just now and so, the temperature at 11pm tonight was around 5°C here in Edinburgh.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.