Caz
  • Caz
  • Advanced Member
24 July 2019 19:31:50

Mostly sunny all day with a couple of short cloudy spells.  Looked like we might get rain here an hour ago but it cleared and the sun’s out again.  It’s still 25.8c and humid!  Why does the breeze always drop at bedtime?  Need a cool shower before bed!

Market Warsop, North Nottinghamshire.
Join the fun and banter of the monthly CET competition.
ARTzeman
24 July 2019 21:17:39
Few Clouds. 20·0 c. Humidity 69% Rh.

Some people walk in the rain.
Others just get wet.
I Just Blow my horn or trumpet
johncs2016
24 July 2019 21:33:18
For a while during this evening, there was a bit more in the way of sunshine, but that didn't last for long as it is now mostly cloudy once again as I write.

The result of this is that the rather disappointing total of just 3.2 hours of sunshine was recorded for today in the end at Edinburgh Gogarbank. With the forecast for this coming weekend in particular being very poor, this probably now means that this month is almost certain to go down as being duller than average overall.

Today has ended up being slightly cooler than yesterday but although this evening's sunshine didn't last for long, this was enough to give the temperatures a late boost and so, today's maximum temperature eventually came out at 22.6°C at Edinburgh Gogarbank, 23°C at Edinburgh Airport and 23.4°C at the botanic gardens in Edinburgh.

Tonight is warm and humid once again and so the temperature at 10pm tonight was 18.1°C at Edinburgh Gogarbank, 19°C at Edinburgh Airport and 18.8°C at the botanic gardens in Edinburgh.

The north of Edinburgh, usually always missing out on snow events which occur not just within the rest of Scotland or the UK, but also within the rest of Edinburgh.
AJ*
  • AJ*
  • Advanced Member
24 July 2019 22:16:35

Turned cloudier this evening, with some thicker cirrus; temperature now down to 21*C.

Angus; one of the Kent crew on TWO.
Tonbridge, 40m (131ft) asl